ELIZABETH ARDEN SINGAPORE
RED DOOR CLUB TERMS & CONDITIONS
Effective Date: June 17, 2014
PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE. Subject to the terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”) set forth below, members of the Elizabeth Arden Singapore Red Door Club (“Red Door Club” and “Program”) will earn reward points in connection with qualifying purchases at Elizabeth Arden counters. These points are redeemable for product rewards from the annual Red Door Club catalog.
I. PROGRAM MEMBERSHIP
- ELIGIBILITY: You must be age at least eighteen (18) years of age or older and a citizen or permanent resident of Singapore to be eligible for membership in the Program. The Program is limited to individual membership only, and is limited to one membership account per individual.
Employees of Elizabeth Arden, Inc., (“Elizabeth Arden”) and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and divisions, and the officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees, representatives, associates, successors and assigns (collectively, "EA Entities") of each such entity, are not eligible for membership in the Program.
The Program is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Program accounts are not transferable and are not for sale, resale, or barter. Elizabeth Arden and its affiliates may also have other similar customer loyalty programs; membership in the Red Door Club does not confer any rights or benefits in any other programs of Elizabeth Arden or its affiliates.
- HOW TO JOIN: A PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO JOIN THE RED DOOR CLUB. In order to join the Red Door Club:
- Visit a participating Elizabeth Arden counters in Singapore (“Participating Counter”); and
- Make a purchase of any amount; and
- Complete the application form.
- Upon completion of the application form, you will receive a temporary membership card and be assigned a unique customer account (“Account”). Present this card each time you make a purchase at a Participating Counter. You will begin accumulating program reward points (“Reward Points”) immediately.
- Once you have made a total of S$200 of purchases of Elizabeth Arden products in one (1) calendar year (excluding Goods & Services Tax), you will qualify to receive your permanent membership card and Program catalog. You may receive these documents either by mail or collection from Participating Counter.
In order to become a member of and participate in the Program, you must provide mandatory minimum personally identifiable information, including your first name, surname, email address, mailing address, phone number, and Singapore National Identification Card Number or, if a foreign national, Passport Number.
BY PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS IN THEIR ENTIRETY.
- PARTICIPATING COUNTERS: Currently, the Red Door Club is available at the Elizabeth Arden counter at the following locations only:
Metro Paragon (65) 6737 1492
BHG Bugis Junction (65) 63369516
OG Albert Complex (65) 6334 3690
Robinsons Raffles City (65) 6336 1554
OG People’s Park (65) 6538 5970
Robinsons Orchard (65) 6733 8033
Takashimaya (65) 6735 7605
Robinsons JEM (65) 6734 7630
Participating Counters may change. It is your responsibility to check with a Participating Counter before making a purchase or redeeming points to confirm current participation in the Program.
- HOW TO UPDATE MEMBER INFORMATION: Members are responsible for keeping the personal information associated with their corresponding Account current, including email address, address, and phone number, by visiting a Participating Counter and speaking with an Elizabeth Arden Beauty Advisor.
- HOW TO REPLACE A LOST OR DAMAGED MEMBERSHIP CARD: Lost or Damaged Membership Cards may be replaced by visiting a Participating Counter. Replacement Membership Cards are subject to a S$5.00 replacement fee.
- ACCOUNT RENEWAL/CANCELLATION:
Your Account/Membership will be automatically renewed for the following year provided that you have made at least one purchase during the previous calendar year. Rewards Points carry forward to the following year so long as the Account is automatically renewed. If your Account/Membership is not renewed DUE TO FAILURE TO MAKE THE REQUISITE PURCHASE DURING THE PREVIOUS CALENDAR YEAR, any unused points accrued in your Account will be forfeited.
You may cancel your Account/Membership and participation in the Program at any time by visiting a Participating Counter and speaking personally with an Elizabeth Arden Beauty Advisor. Members may be requested to show suitable identification in order to assist with verification of Account ownership and to assist with the protection and safeguarding of personal information. Upon cancellation, any unused points accrued in your Account will be forfeited
II. HOW TO EARN REWARDS POINTS
GENERAL TERMS: Qualified Members can earn Reward Points on any purchase of Elizabeth Arden products at a Participating Counter. When making a purchase, you must FIRST provide your Membership Card or Identification number to the Beauty Advisor at the Participating Counter, so that the Beauty Advisor may locate, confirm, and properly credit your Account. Purchases made without first identifying and confirming your Account information are not eligible to earn or receive Reward Points.
- EARNING POINTS AND POINT CALCULATION: All Members earn one (1) point for every one dollar (S$1) spent when they: (i) purchase Elizabeth Arden products (“Qualifying Products”) at Participating Counters (i.e., make a “Qualifying Purchase”), AND (ii) provide and have a Beauty Advisor confirm their Account information at the time of the Qualifying Purchase.
Reward Points are rounded up to the nearest dollar amount. For example, if you spend S$9.99, you will receive 10 points. Calculation is as follows: S$9.99 x 1 point per dollar = 9.99 points, which is rounded up to 10 points.
- ACCRUAL AND CONFIRMATION OF REWARD POINTS EARNED: Reward Points will be credited to your Account immediately at the time of the corresponding Qualifying Purchase. You may check your Reward Points at any time by visiting a Participating Counter or call customer hotline at 6773 1321.
- EXCLUSIONS: Members earn Reward Points only on the purchase of Qualifying Products at Participating Counters. Products deemed Qualifying Products are in the sole discretion of Elizabeth Arden. The following products, items, charges, and purchases are SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED as Qualifying Products and/or Qualifying Purchases: gift cards; gift certificates; voucher redemptions; returned items; Internet purchases; previous purchases; shipping and handling charges; and all taxes, including without limitation, Goods & Services Tax. Reward Points will be earned only on the actual price of an item at the time of purchase, and not on any other original, previous, suggested retail, or manufacturer’s suggested price.
The following purchases are also SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED from earning Reward Points: (i) purchases made by a Member prior to joining the Program; and (ii) purchases made without first identifying and confirming your Account information.
- RETURNS: Reward Points earned pursuant to a Qualifying Purchase that correspond to a subsequent return, refund, returned check due to non-sufficient funds, or other credit will be deducted from the Member's account in an amount equal to the Reward Points earned for the original transaction.
- BIRTHDAY TREAT: Active Members in the Red Door Club are entitled to one (1) birthday treat (“Birthday Treat”) per calendar year. The Birthday Treat entitles the Member to a $30 discount off any purchase of $100 or more (excluding Goods & Services Tax) at a Participating Counter during the Member’s birthday month. To claim your Birthday Treat, show your Membership Card at a Participating Counter during your birthday month and advise the Beauty Advisor that you would like to claim your Birthday Treat. Each Member is entitled to claim one Birthday Treat per calendar year.
III. HOW TO REDEEM REWARD POINTS
GENERAL. Reward Points earned by a Member may be redeemed only for product and services rewards (“Product Rewards”) published in the Program catalog, or as notified by Elizabeth Arden from time to time, in accordance with the specific terms and conditions set forth below and contained elsewhere herein.
- REDEMPTION INSTRUCTIONS: To redeem your Reward Points for Product Rewards:
- Visit a Participating Counter; and
- Advise the Beauty Advisor of your selected Product Reward from the Program Catalog; and
- Collect your Product Reward from the same Participating Counter upon notification that your Product Reward is available for collection.
Please allow four to six weeks for processing of your Product Reward redemption.
REDEMPTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All Product Rewards are subject to availability, and may be canceled, changed or substituted without prior notice.
- Redeemed Product Rewards are not returnable, exchangeable for other Product Rewards or refundable for cash.
- All redemptions are irrevocable, irreversible and non-refundable.
IV. OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
GENERAL. BY JOINING THE RED DOOR CLUB, YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE, AND CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
Elizabeth Arden reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at any time, to cancel, modify, or restrict the Program, in whole or in part, or any aspect of the Program, in whole or in part, including, without limitation, Membership eligibility requirements, the Membership renewal policy, the Reward Point earning/accumulation ratio, and the Reward Point redemption policy. Elizabeth Arden may take any such action(s) without advance notice. Elizabeth Arden may make such changes even though such changes may affect the ability of Members, individually or collectively, to use Reward Points and Reward Coupons already accumulated. At all times, Members are solely responsible for remaining knowledgeable about, and in compliance with, these Terms & Conditions.
Elizabeth Arden reserves the right to determine the amount of Reward Points in any Member's Account based on Elizabeth Arden’s internal records related to such Member's Account. A Member's Reward Points balance, as reflected in Elizabeth Arden’s records, shall be deemed correct. Elizabeth Arden assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect Member information. REWARD POINTS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND CANNOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH. The transfer and/or sale of Reward Points is strictly prohibited, and may result in the confiscation or cancellation of your Reward Points as well as suspension or termination of your Membership.
Elizabeth Arden in its sole discretion may revoke any Member's Membership in the Program at any time if such Member engages in abuse of the Program or fails to follow the Terms & Conditions of the Program. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of Reward Points or redemption of Reward Points may result in revocation of Membership in the Program and may affect a Member's eligibility for participation in any other Elizabeth Arden program. The interpretation and application of the Program's Terms & Conditions are at the sole discretion and determination of Elizabeth Arden.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: ELIZABETH ARDEN WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION OR MEMBERSHIP IN THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF CHANGES TO OR TERMINATION OF THE PROGRAM. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE LIMITATIONS ON ELIZABETH ARDEN’S LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN SHALL APPLY WHETHER FOR BREACH OR REPUDIATION OF CONTRACT, OR WHETHER IN TORT, CIVIL LIABILITY BY WAY OF NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS, YOU WILLINGLY AGREE (OR, IF YOU ARE A MINOR, YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN WILLINGLY AGREES) THAT YOU HAVE RELINQUISHED YOUR RIGHT TO SEEK THESE DAMAGES FROM ELIZABETH ARDEN AND THAT THIS IS A REASONABLE ALLOCATION OF RISK.
- GOVERNING LAW: The laws of Republic of Singapore will govern the Program and these Terms & Conditions in all respects, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
- QUESTIONS OR DISPUTES: To the extent allowable by law, all questions or disputes regarding the Program, including but not limited to membership eligibility, accrual of Reward Points, and/or redemption of Reward Points, shall be resolved by Elizabeth Arden in its sole discretion.
// END TERMS & CONDITIONS //
© 2018 Elizabeth Arden, Inc. All rights reserved.